1231 Agilis Class Antenna
1.2 Meter Motorized Carbon Fiber Flyaway Antenna
The Sat-Lite Technologies Model 1231 motorized flyaway antenna is highly portable, compact, light-weight, and can be assembled by one person in less than 15 minutes. The antenna features a 4 piece segmented carbon fiber composite reflector designed to provide exceptional performance in a lightweight package. The motorized elevation-over-azimuth pedestal provides excellent stiffness characteristics and convenience for the user when pointing and peaking on a satellite. The antenna packs is 3 ruggedized shipping cases and includes options for integration kits.
In addition, the antenna is designed to meet International performance specifications for commercial or military applications and is readily available in X, Ku and/or Ka band frequencies. Multiple feed configurations and paint schemes are readily available.
- Intelsat and Eutelsat Compliant
- Multi-Band X, Ku or Ka band Capable
- 4 Piece Segmented Carbon Fiber Reflector
- Compact Pedestal featuring easy point and peak control
- Ships in 3 Ruggedized Cases
- High Gain / Low Cross Pol Design
- Superior Stability in Wind
- Multiple Integration Options
- Excellent Reliability
- Minimal Maintenance
High-Bandwidth Broadcast, Emergency, Disaster Recovery, and Homeland Security
Sat-Lite Flyaway SNG antennas provide high-bandwidth connectivity solutions for a wide variety of up-linking applications. Like the vehicle mount solutions, Sat-Lite Technologies offers a host of flyaway antenna products that can be shipped anywhere and provide reliable high-power capability in a lightweight modular package. Sat-Lite flyaway antennas offer the most portable and dependable solutions for remote communications needs. The antennas and available controller options are preconfigured to operate with various amplifier and modem combinations.
Typical users may include the following:
- Federal and State emergency responders
- Homeland Security
- Oil and Gas Industry
- IP Based Communications
- Broadcast SNG
- Event Broadcasting
- Critical Up-Linking / Redundancy
- Tactical Operation Support
Whatever the industry, Sat-Lite can deliver a high performance flyaway antenna for reliable communication solutions.
RC4000 Antenna Controller: Outdoor Mounted
for Sat‐Lite Technologies Motorized Flyaway Antennas
The Sat-Lite Technologies RC4000 Antenna Controller is a fully weatherized unit that is pre-integrated with the Antenna System. The unit can be supplied with GPS, Compass, and DVB receiver to provide accurate position and antenna heading information. Optional Beacon Receiver, Spectrum Analyzer, and multiple user interfaces are available. The control unit deploys the antenna to an accurate elevation and polarization angle and then sweeps in azimuth to locate a signpost satellite (with known DVB signal). The onboard DVB receiver locks on the satellite and positively identifies it. Accurate look angles can then be used to peak on the final target / desired satellite longitude.
- High Performance Outdoor Mounted Antenna Controller for Flyaways or Vehicle Mounts
- GUI Ethernet Web Browser Interface with optional handheld remote
- User Programmable DVB-S/S2 Receiver for Positive Satellite ID
- Fully Enclosed and Weatherized Enclosure Mounted on Antenna
- GPS / Compass Options for Auto Acquisition
- Inclined Orbit Tracking Options – Steptrack / Memory Track and High Performance Beacon Receiver
- L Band Spectrum Analyzer Option
RC4100 Integrated Flyaway Controller
Sat‐Lite Technologies Motorized Flyaway Antenna
The Sat-Lite Technologies Flyaway Antenna Controller is a fully weatherized unit that is pre-integrated and can be quickly mounted on the Antenna. The unit comes with a GPS and Compass to provide accurate position and antenna heading information. The control unit deploys the antenna to an accurate elevation and polarization angle and sweeps in azimuth to locate a satellite. The onboard DVB receiver locks on the satellite and positively identifies it. Accurate look angles can then be used to peak on a desired satellite longitude.
- Outdoor Mounted Antenna Controller
- Simple GUI Ethernet Interface
- Automatic Pointing Solution
- Programmable DVB-S1/S2 Receiver with up to 5 Satellite Signposts for Positive Satellite ID
- Fully Enclosed and Weatherized
- GPS / Single Axis Compass for Auto Acquisition
- One Button Auto Locate Features