2432 Celero Class Antenna
2.4 Meter Motorized Flyaway Antenna
The Sat-Lite Technologies Model 2432 Celero motorized transportable antenna offers excellent performance in a
high value package. This antenna features a 4 piece segmented reflector and custom design fully motorized elevation-over-azimuth tripod pedestal that can be assembled in approximately 15 minutes. The azimuth and elevation drives provide a full range of motion to make use of the auto-locate features of the controller without re-positioning or re-configuring the pedestal or reflector once fully assembled. The modular design also allows for existing manual drive antennas to be upgraded to a motorized configuration.
Integrated feedbooms are readily available for C, X, and Ku bands that included BUC mounting and wave guide connections for rapid assembly and easy packing. The antenna control system includes a pre-wired outdoor mounted controller for fast assembly. GPS, Compass, Modem interface, and DVB receiver options are readily available for true auto acquire and peak features. Tracking options include software and an integrated L- Band beacon receiver if necessary. The antenna is designed to meet international performance specifications for commercial or military applications and is readily available in C, X, and Ku band frequencies.
- Intelsat Compliant
- Multi-Band C, X, Ku band Frequencies
- Multiple Integration Options
- 2 Axis Motorized Pedestal Configuration
- Motorized Polarization For Linear Feeds
- Full range of motion for Azimuth. Makes full use of auto-locate control options.
- Excellent Reliability
- Minimal Maintenance
- Less than 20 min Assembly Time
- Captive Hardware
- Feedboom Mounted Integration with heavy payload
Emergency, Disaster Recovery, and Homeland Security
Sat-Lite Flyaway VSAT auto acquire antennas provide communications when terrestrial networks are not available or are not usable due to catastrophic events. Like the vehicle mount solutions, Sat-Lite Technologies also offers a host of flyaway antenna products that can be shipped anywhere and offer immediate and reliable network access at the push of a button for various services. Sat-Lite flyaway antennas provide the most portable and dependable solutions for remote communications needs. The antennas and available controller options are preconfigured to operate with various amplifier and modem combinations.
Typical users may include the following:
- Federal and State emergency responders
- Homeland Security
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Point of Sale Solutions
- IP Based Communications
- Video Teleconferencing
Whatever the industry, Sat-Lite can deliver a high performance flyaway antenna for reliable communication solutions.
RC4000 Antenna Controller: Outdoor Mounted
for Sat‐Lite Technologies Motorized Flyaway Antennas
The Sat-Lite Technologies RC4000 Antenna Controller is a fully weatherized unit that is pre-integrated with the Antenna System. The unit can be supplied with GPS, Compass, and DVB receiver to provide accurate position and antenna heading information. Optional Beacon Receiver, Spectrum Analyzer, and multiple user interfaces are available. The control unit deploys the antenna to an accurate elevation and polarization angle and then sweeps in azimuth to locate a signpost satellite (with known DVB signal). The onboard DVB receiver locks on the satellite and positively identifies it. Accurate look angles can then be used to peak on the final target / desired satellite longitude.
- High Performance Outdoor Mounted Antenna Controller for Flyaways or Vehicle Mounts
- GUI Ethernet Web Browser Interface with optional handheld remote
- User Programmable DVB-S/S2 Receiver for Positive Satellite ID
- Fully Enclosed and Weatherized Enclosure Mounted on Antenna
- GPS / Compass Options for Auto Acquisition
- Inclined Orbit Tracking Options – Steptrack / Memory Track and High Performance Beacon Receiver
- L Band Spectrum Analyzer Option
RC4100 Integrated Flyaway Controller
Sat‐Lite Technologies Motorized Flyaway Antenna
The Sat-Lite Technologies Flyaway Antenna Controller is a fully weatherized unit that is pre-integrated and can be quickly mounted on the Antenna. The unit comes with a GPS and Compass to provide accurate position and antenna heading information. The control unit deploys the antenna to an accurate elevation and polarization angle and sweeps in azimuth to locate a satellite. The onboard DVB receiver locks on the satellite and positively identifies it. Accurate look angles can then be used to peak on a desired satellite longitude.
- Outdoor Mounted Antenna Controller
- Simple GUI Ethernet Interface
- Automatic Pointing Solution
- Programmable DVB-S1/S2 Receiver with up to 5 Satellite Signposts for Positive Satellite ID
- Fully Enclosed and Weatherized
- GPS / Single Axis Compass for Auto Acquisition
- One Button Auto Locate Features