1832 Celero Class Antenna
1.8 Meter Motorized Flyaway Antenna
The Sat-Lite Technologies Model 1832 Celero motorized flyaway antenna offers excellent performance for a high value package. This antenna is specifically designed to provide a lower cost alternative for auto locate system requirements.
A ruggedized outdoor mounted controller, motorized azimuth hub assembly, and motorized elevation jack assembly provide a full featured auto locate platform that can identify and peak on a target satellite in about 3 minutes. The controller uses a compass, GPS, and DVBS-2 receiver that can be programmed to peak on known satellite carriers. The unit can also be supplied to work with a modem. The system is also offered with integrated feed boom assemblies that can pack in a case. Each
assembly can include the feed, BUC, LNB and interfacing wave guide.
The antenna and controller are CE certified as an option and meet international performance specifications for commercial
applications and is readily available in C, X, and Ku band frequencies.
- Intelsat Compliant
- Multi-Band C, X, Ku band Frequencies
- Ships in 4 Ruggedized Cases
- Superior Stability in Wind
- Excellent Reliability
- Minimal Maintenance
- Less than 15 min Assembly Time
- All Captive Hardware
- Auto locate Controller with Compass, GPS, and DVBS-2 Receiver
- Integrated Feed Boom Options
Emergency, Disaster Recovery, and Homeland Security
Sat-Lite Flyaway VSAT auto acquire antennas provide communications when terrestrial networks are not available or are not usable due to catastrophic events. Like the vehicle mount solutions, Sat-Lite Technologies also offers a host of flyaway antenna products that can be shipped anywhere and offer immediate and reliable network access at the push of a button for various services. Sat-Lite flyaway antennas provide the most portable and dependable solutions for remote communications needs. The antennas and available controller options are preconfigured to operate with various amplifier and modem combinations.
Typical users may include the following:
- Federal and State emergency responders
- Homeland Security
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Point of Sale Solutions
- IP Based Communications
- Video Teleconferencing
Whatever the industry, Sat-Lite can deliver a high performance flyaway antenna for reliable communication solutions.
RC4000 Antenna Controller: Outdoor Mounted
for Sat‐Lite Technologies Motorized Flyaway Antennas
The Sat-Lite Technologies RC4000 Antenna Controller is a fully weatherized unit that is pre-integrated with the Antenna System. The unit can be supplied with GPS, Compass, and DVB receiver to provide accurate position and antenna heading information. Optional Beacon Receiver, Spectrum Analyzer, and multiple user interfaces are available. The control unit deploys the antenna to an accurate elevation and polarization angle and then sweeps in azimuth to locate a signpost satellite (with known DVB signal). The onboard DVB receiver locks on the satellite and positively identifies it. Accurate look angles can then be used to peak on the final target / desired satellite longitude.
- High Performance Outdoor Mounted Antenna Controller for Flyaways or Vehicle Mounts
- GUI Ethernet Web Browser Interface with optional handheld remote
- User Programmable DVB-S/S2 Receiver for Positive Satellite ID
- Fully Enclosed and Weatherized Enclosure Mounted on Antenna
- GPS / Compass Options for Auto Acquisition
- Inclined Orbit Tracking Options – Steptrack / Memory Track and High Performance Beacon Receiver
- L Band Spectrum Analyzer Option
RC4100 Integrated Flyaway Controller
Sat‐Lite Technologies Motorized Flyaway Antenna
The Sat-Lite Technologies Flyaway Antenna Controller is a fully weatherized unit that is pre-integrated and can be quickly mounted on the Antenna. The unit comes with a GPS and Compass to provide accurate position and antenna heading information. The control unit deploys the antenna to an accurate elevation and polarization angle and sweeps in azimuth to locate a satellite. The onboard DVB receiver locks on the satellite and positively identifies it. Accurate look angles can then be used to peak on a desired satellite longitude.
- Outdoor Mounted Antenna Controller
- Simple GUI Ethernet Interface
- Automatic Pointing Solution
- Programmable DVB-S1/S2 Receiver with up to 5 Satellite Signposts for Positive Satellite ID
- Fully Enclosed and Weatherized
- GPS / Single Axis Compass for Auto Acquisition
- One Button Auto Locate Features